I love to bake and try out new recipes like this one. I love this dog treat recipe, and I think your dog will, too.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 cup oats
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a cookie sheet.
- In a bowl, mix all of the ingredients together.
- On a table, place the dough on a floured surface. You can use any kind of cookie cutters. Cut out the dough and place them on a greased cookie sheet.
- Put the cookie sheet in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Store it in an airtight container in a freezer for up to 6 months.
Have Fun With This Recipe
The great thing about these recipes is that any cookie cutter will do. I didn't have a bone cutter, so I used what I had. Every oven is different so the time to cook them may vary. I hope your dogs love these recipes like my dogs do.
Rate This Recipe
This article is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge. It is not meant to substitute for diagnosis, prognosis, treatment, prescription, or formal and individualized advice from a veterinary medical professional. Animals exhibiting signs and symptoms of distress should be seen by a veterinarian immediately.