I love to bake and try out new recipes like this one. I love this dog treat recipe, and I think your dog will, too.
This is a simple dog treat recipe made from healthy ingredients like oats and peanut butter. They're easy to mix up, and they cook quickly. They even freeze well. My dogs love these treats!
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 cup oats
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease a cookie sheet.
- In a bowl, mix all of the ingredients together.
- On a table, place the dough on a floured surface. You can use any kind of cookie cutters. Cut out the dough and place the shapes on a greased cookie sheet.
- Put the cookie sheet in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Store the treats in an airtight container in a freezer for up to 6 months.
Have Fun With This Recipe
The great thing about these recipes is that any cookie cutter will do. I didn't have a bone-shaped cutter for the first batch, so I used what I had. Every oven is different, so the time to cook them may vary. I hope your dogs love these recipes like my dogs do.
Rate This Recipe
This article is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge. It is not meant to substitute for diagnosis, prognosis, treatment, prescription, or formal and individualized advice from a veterinary medical professional. Animals exhibiting signs and symptoms of distress should be seen by a veterinarian immediately.