Punderful Names for Hairless Pets
Naming animals can be a fun and amusing activity, especially when the said animal happens to have some unique characteristics. Dogs, cats, rats, mice, hamsters, rabbits, guinea pigs and probably a few other animals now come in hairless varieties! For those that find them endearing (rather than hideous) a list of clever names may be in order (as they are like potato chips - you just can't have one!)
- Electra (short for Electrolisis)
- Lady Schick
- Lady Godiva
- Lucile Bald
- Scarlet No Haira
- Venus di Milo
- Bacchus (Only a drunk God could create a creature like that..)
- Calvin (means bald)
- Magnun (for the prince who was cursed to wander the desert naked for all eturnity pining for his lost love.)
- Monty (As in bare the full monty!)
- Mr. Clean
- Rip Van Wrinkle
Gender Neutral Names
- Lunch (as in Naked Lunch)
- Raison (for the wrinkles)
- Truth (Nothin' but the Naked Truth!)
Note to Readers
If I've forgotten any punderful names do let me know and I'll gladly add them!
More by this Author
No one likes to cage their cats but sometimes it is for their benefit or safety and we have to do it as good and loving cat owners. Learn in this article how you can use cages as a humane tool for better cat ownership.
Many people want a small pet but which is the right choice for you? Are you a fish person or do you want something cuddly and soft? Perhaps a bird or a frog would do?
Bengal cats are beautiful and intelligent but what is it really like to keep them? All I can say is its a wild ride! Here is my personal story.