Best Name for a Red Nose Pitbull
As you bring your pit bull home, you need to start socializing him, which means first giving him a name. This type of dog has a horrible reputation and there needs to be more well-mannered and well-socialized puppies to be good-will ambassadors. Work on his housetraining and make sure that you keep him healthy by deworming, vaccinating, and giving him a heart worm preventative. Above all, socialize, socialize, socialize! Did I mention that you should socialize your puppy?
There is some controversy out there as to whether we should even be calling our dogs “red nosed” or ”blue nosed.” Your new dog doesn't care. All he cares is that you call him, so here are a bunch of great names you can use to call attention to that special hunk of flesh he has in front of his cute face.
If your dog is a boy Red Nose Pit Bull:
- Barak: The word for red in Balinese. Everyone will think it refers to something else, of course, but your dog will know the truth.
- Brazil: The country is named for brazil wood, a type of tree that gives a red dye.
- Crimson: Blood red.
- Danger: Not actually red, but most of us think of that color when we think of danger.
- Elmo: The red character from Sesame Street. This is a great name if you want people to be less afraid of your pit.
- Hamar: Darija (Moroccan Arabic) word for red.
- Laser: Not always red, but most commonly it is a focused red light. Everyone will think of red, of course.
- Mango: A fruit that is usually red.
- Red: Not very original, but to the point .I like most of the other words though since they have two syllables.
- Rudi: A Latin word for reddish color.
- Rudolph: This is not my favorite but does appear to be the most popular name.
- Rufus: The Latin word for red.
- Rusty: Another shade of red.
If you want to use a tough name, a macho name, or even a boring and overused name like Cujo, Charlie, or Buster, go ahead and do so! These names are great but your puppy will attract a lot of attention with almost any name.
If you have a girl red nose:
- Garnet: A red semi-precious stone.
- Rosy: Red as a rose! Your dog will respond to the two-syllable word Rosy better than Rose.
- Rowen: A red berry tree
- Ruby: A red gemstone.
- Scarlet: A shade of red.
After you have chosen a name, the first thing you need to do is get a tag with his name, your name, and your cell phone number.
Your dog's life may depend on it one day.
Young Pomeranians look like chipmunks but later they can develop an intense red coloring.
These great dog names will also work with redbone coonhounds, of course, so if you like one of these names and have a new redbone puppy be sure to help yourself. Red dobermans and dachshunds really need a German name, but a red poodle can fit into about anything. If you have a red Siberian husky, and you don´t want to use an arctic name, these names will also work out for you. What about a red chow chow? A Chinese name would be best, of course. Put some thought into it—that name will be with your dog the rest of her life.
Any other red dogs out there looking for a good red name? Make a good choice.
A pomsky is a cross between a Pomeranian and a Siberian husky. Some are red like Poms, some are black and white like a Siberian Husky, and some are just, well...
Puppy Articles to Help You Out
- How to Bond With Your New Puppy
You should learn how to treat your new puppy so that he becomes loyal to you. This article gives several methods you can use to bond.
- How to Train a Crazy, Chewy, Nippy Puppy
Even when you manage to get control of the housebreaking issue, your new puppy is still going to provide you with plenty of perplexing problems. This article provides a few tips on how to deal with some of the most common puppy problems.